Monday, January 17, 2011

The Beginning of my Journaling through Zimbabwe

Hey everyone! I am now home and enjoying the luxury of my own bed, running water, consistant electricity, familiar food, and having my wonderful family, fiance and family near by :) Thank you all for your amazing support and prayers!!

While on my trip, I journaled everyday and attempted to keep track of names, places, experiences and my always changing emotions and thoughts. I will be updating my blog as often as I am able this next week with entries from start to finish about my trip. I will include pictures as well, but if you are interested in looking at TONS more pictures, including those from the other 9 members of my team, visit : http://zimteam2011.shutterfly.com/

Stay tuned for lots more :)

Brit, xo

No comments: