Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Porch Update

Good morning everyone! I have been so excited to share a recent update to our porch! Over the weekend my parents came over for Mother's Day and surprised Frank and I with an early anniversary gift--my Mom was too excited to wait until June--a perfect example of why my Mother is the best.

She knew we've been wanting to update our porch to make it a cozy sitting area to enjoy the nice weather, so she and my dad got us a gorgeous cafe table to go with our chairs! We also added white Christmas lights on our railing to give us some light when we sit outside at night.










Before:


After: 




We still want to find a way to bring some flowers out there, perhaps hanging plants, and colorful pillows for the chairs. But, it's quite an improvement, no? 

Do you have a porch or an outdoor space? What do you do to make it feel cozy?

No comments: