Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MIA

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and an excellent Monday! I am just stopping by for a few minutes to let you all know that I will be MIA for a few days. I have some family-related things to attend to and will be taking the week off from blogging.

But! Please return in a few days for posts on some new projects we've been working on! I can't wait to show you all!

To stay updated on our latest projects, recipes and adventures you can:

1. Sign up for email updates so you can receive most recent posts straight to your inbox! {sign up on the right sidebar of this post. Enter your email in the box provided}

2. "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lavitadibellablog to see links and pictures from all recent posts. 

3. follow us on Twitter @BrittanyDiBella  

4. follow me on Pinterest! BrittanyDiBella @ La Vita DiBella


I will be back shortly! Have a great week!

No comments: