Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Graduation Party

Hi Everyone! I just don't know where the time went this weekend! Frank and I went to visit my parents for the weekend and celebrated my sister's college graduation on Saturday. The party was for both my sister, Megan, and her friend Juliana. My mom put together the decorations and a friend of Juliana's family volunteered to make all the food for about 60-70 people! He did excellent and the party went great!

The party was at Juliana's parent's house. They have an absolutely gorgeous backyard with a huge in ground pool that was perfect since it was 95 degrees on Saturday!




My mom decorated the tables with festive confetti, balloons and glass containers with gold wrapped candies. 






I grabbed these pictures right as we finished decorating before anyone arrived to the party.






And of course I had to be the embarrassing sister and take pictures of the graduates!






It was so nice to be able to see close family and Megan thoroughly enjoyed her time with her friends. 

Frank and I also had the chance to spend time with one of my best friends and her husband and Sunday we were able to eat out with my parents. Over all it was an excellent weekend! It just went by way too quickly!


Stay tuned for a Wednesday Wish List tomorrow and Part 2 of the Ugly Green Bathroom series.


Ways to keep up with La Vita DiBella:

1. Like La Vita DiBella on Facebook
2. Follow me on Twitter @ BrittanyDiBella
3. Sign up for posts to be sent directly to your email on the RIGHT sidebar

No comments: