Thursday, August 1, 2013

Brief Hiatus

Hi Everyone! I hope your summers are all going well! And I hope you love our new kitchen table! We are loving it!

Just wanted to stop by quickly and let you know that I've decided to take a brief hiatus from the blog. Probably for two weeks or so. I start my new job on Monday and want to give myself some flexibility as I transition and get accustomed to a new routine and a new role at a new place.

When I return I will share a post on our table and how it's holding up and will update you all on what's been going on the past few weeks while I've been super busy and terrible at keeping up with posts!

You can still keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (see below) to keep up with what we're doing while I'm on this "hiatus" and also to be sure not to miss our posts when I return!


Happy first day of August!


Keep in Touch with La Vita DiBella!
Subscribe to Blog I Follow on Facebook I Follow on Twitter

      Follow on Instagram I Follow on Bloglovin’

No comments: