Monday, September 2, 2013

A Little Surprise

Hello Everyone!! I know it's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry for leaving for longer than my previously estimated "2 week" break. Things got a little more crazy than I expected. I have officially started my new job 4 weeks ago and so far everything is going great! I love my job and definitely feel like it was the right position for me to take.

The other thing that has kept me more than a little bit occupied and away from blogging (among other things) is this little surprise...




Yep! Frank and I found out, very shortly after I accepted my new job that we are expecting a little addition to our family this March. We are beyond excited, and I have been beyond exhausted for the past six weeks or so. The real reason I knew I needed to take a break from blogging for a bit.

I just wanted to stop by and share our exciting new since it's been incredibly hard for me to keep my lips sealed all this time! I honestly don't know how people do it--we ended up spilling the beans to our parents almost right away!

I will be continuing to blog, but I will be honest, it probably won't be my usual 4 posts a week. I will try to keep up with doing some projects around the house and updating you all on the happenings around the DiBella home. I will also likely be sharing some of my pregnancy experiences since I want to make sure I remember this special time in our lives.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I'll be back later this week for more updates.


No comments: