Friday, February 14, 2014

In LOVE with Spring

Just stopping by the blog today to say.....



Frank and I are not doing much for the holiday this year. We opted to save the money and energy for prepping for the baby instead. But! I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones however you choose to celebrate. 

One thing I enjoy about this time of year is that Valentine's Day means we're half way through February...which means we're about a month away from Spring!! Don't get me wrong, I love snow. I grew up in New England and have a huge appreciation for the white stuff, but this year it's been a bit excessive and I'm ready to begin decorating and preparing for that glorious first day you can just smell Spring air and all the windows can be opened. I love that day. 

So, in the spirit of pretending there isn't 18 inches of snow outside my door and in the spirit of being half way through February...I thought I'd share a few inspirational photos with you. I've been collecting ideas for some Spring projects and decorating ideas and I'm getting so antsy to get started! 

To view the source, just click on the links below each photo. Enjoy! And have a wonderful long weekend...full of dreams of Spring and hopefully no more snow. 


Pretty


seasonal changing display from whatever you can find on a walk


Spring decoration


twine egg


Spring Decor  Burlap Bow  Boxwood Wreath  Door



 Keep in Touch with La Vita DiBella!
Subscribe to Blog I Follow on Facebook I Follow on Twitter
   Follow on Instagram I Follow on Bloglovin’

No comments: