Monday, February 17, 2014

DIY Chalkboard Tutorial at Pinterior Designer

Happy Monday everyone! And Happy President's Day! I hope you are all enjoying a day off from work today...unfortunately I am not.

Today I am over at Pinterior Designer blog sharing one of my favorite DIY projects yet! When Frank and I moved into our condo back in November, one of the first things I noticed was how incredibly bare and ugly our entryway was and one of the eye sores was that the back of the cabinets is one of the first things you see walking in the door. Yuck.

Frank and I created this DIY chalkboard and over at Chelsea's blog I am explaining how you can create a chalkboard in your home even if you are living in a rental! Hop on over to Pinterior Designer to check out the full post and tutorial and make sure to check out Chelsea's awesome DIY projects while you are there!






Keep in Touch with La Vita DiBella!
Subscribe to Blog I Follow on Facebook I Follow on Twitter
      Follow on Instagram I Follow on Bloglovin’

No comments: