Friday, May 24, 2013

Pillows Bring Color

I am so excited to show you how I've recently added a pop of color to our living room. Remember how drab the couch area looked in our last {apartment tour}? I mentioned {in this post} that I have a tendency to stick with neutrals out of fear that if I chose a color it wouldn't match something in the room. And I decided that it's about time I picked a color scheme and went with it. I went to {HomeGoods} yesterday and scored two great pillows! We already had a green pillow, so I decided to stick with the green and add blue hues into the room.

The Inspiration:



The BEFORE:




AFTER two new pillows and a throw blanket:












So, what do you think? Just a few pillows makes a big difference right? 

Next...it's time to create a photo gallery wall above the couch. Stay tuned!


No comments: